- Unpack Nest door lock.
- Remove old dead bolt
- Remove bolt drive.
- Install Nest Bolt Drive.
- Install keypad from front
- Install rear mount
- Use the long black screws (Most applications)
- Connect rear mechanism, connect wire with marked side outwards.
- Use two small back screws to mount to rear base.
- Test manually, lock and unlock with door shut.
- Install the 4 AA batteries.
- Set master code 9999 ( Make a temp code) you'll change later.
- Let test of bolt lock and unlock take place with the door open.
- Shut door from outside, click the yale logo to lock.
- Then click the yale logo, enter temp code 9999 and unlock.
- If the bolt wont engage fully into wall, expand frame hole out more/test alignment.
- Set up the nest connect.
- Scan on customers phone/nest app.
- Make sure the phone is on the SAME network as the one connecting the nest Connect too.
- Once set up, click add another product, scan the code on the back of the door lock.
- Push and hold the privacy button (plastic button on read of nest)
- Nest lady will say ready to add to app. Continue with the nest app install.
- Set new code, test lock in app. That's it!
|Nest Yale Doorlock|